Sprinkler System Checkup
Maintenance, Repair & Tune-Up Services for Sprinkler Systems
Every spring hundreds of thousands of Texas homeowners and commercial property owners turn on their sprinkler systems hoping that every part is working just as it did the previous fall. As quickly as a sprinkler head doesn’t pop up right, or rotor head doesn’t turn correctly, or worse, there is no power to the sprinklers, it’s time for you to call in the experts.
Like a car motor that has sat idle for several months, your sprinkler system and irrigation need to be properly tuned and checked before trying to water any part of your landscape. Our sprinkler technicians have been trained to use a system of checks and testing to ensure your sprinklers, controller box, timer, valve zones, and circuits are all working properly.
Our Tune-Up Process
- Inspect the irrigation system for any wet spots in the lawn or leaks around the spray heads and rotors.
- Check and replace the controller backup battery if it’s more than 2 years old or not producing a full charge.
- Straighten any sprinkler heads that are bent or laying over, checking for any cracks or damage.
- Replace any broken, malfunctioning or cracked sprinkler heads or nozzles with new or replacement parts.
- Clean and adjust all spray type sprinklers and test spray patterns to ensure optimal coverage.
- Clean and adjust all rotor-type sprinklers, testing for total coverage to make sure there are no dry spots.
- Check for wet spots, dry spots and leaks.
- Ensure all zones are working by checking each station zone by zone.
- Check all heads for proper coverage.
- Identify all heads that are in need of being raised or lowered.
- Check water meter for leaks that are not visible.
- Check rain and freeze sensor for proper operation.
- Set controller for proper settings based on weather conditions and the season.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
After we’ve done a full checkup and performed any necessary sprinkler maintenance on your system, we’ll run it through several cycles. We want to make sure it’s still maintaining proper water pressure, and that all the zones in the system are performing exactly as they’re supposed to.
One check we make on most existing sprinkler systems that other sprinkler contractors overlook is the existence of a sprinkler climate sensor. If you’ve ever thought about the wasted water from sprinklers running during and after rainfall, you’d be shocked, especially with water conservation being a very big concern for Texans. A sprinkler climate sensor prevents sprinklers from coming on when weather dictates the need to avoid watering.
If we find that your sprinkler system is demonstrating intermittent problems, we’ll immediately diagnose the issue and provide you an estimate on any necessary sprinkler system repair.
Sprinkler Repair Services
- Irrigation System Repair
- Lawn Sprinkler Systems
- Sprinkler System Repair
- Sprinkler Leak Repair
- Sprinkler System Reroutes
- Sprinkler System Maintenance
- Sprinkler System Checkup
- Sprinkler Products
- Sprinkler System Valves
- Sprinkler System Control Box
- Sprinkler Climate Sensors
- Sprinkler Heads
Do yourself a favor, don’t run a dormant sprinkler system before having it properly inspected and checked. Call our Sprinkler System Company for all your maintenance and tune-ups for your sprinklers and irrigation system. The consultation is free, and you will be surprised how much money and time you’ll save by having an expert technician service your system.