In order to have the most efficient irrigation possible, it’s extremely important that you have it maintained on a regular basis. Not only will doing so reduce wasted water, it will also reduce the need for repairs and, as a result, help you save substantial money. It continues to surprise us how many people ignore having their systems checked regularly – especially as we become more and more aware of the need to conserve water.
Quit “Turning it On and Hoping”
Far too many people turn on their sprinkler systems and simply hope that they will work as they did the previous water season. And sure enough, many of them have issues right off the bat. Either a sprinkler head won’t pop up correctly, a rotor won’t turn or the system won’t function at all. Just as you need to have your vehicle tuned up after it has sat idle for a long time, you need to have your sprinkler checked when it hasn’t been on for several months. When you call Andy’s Sprinkler for sprinkler maintenance, here are just some of the things you can expect:
- An inspection of your system to check for leaks around the rotors and heads.
- A thorough check of the backup battery to see if it is producing a full charge or has to be replaced.
- Straightening of any heads that may be laid over or bent
- A check for any cracking or other signs of damage.
- Replacement of any cracked, malfunctioning or broken parts
- Adjustment and testing of spray patterns to help ensure proper performance.
Again, these are just a few of the many checks that we will perform when you choose us for your sprinkler maintenance. If you want to have peace of mind while saving a good deal of money, call Andy’s Sprinkler at 817-608-0660 or contact us online and schedule an appointment.