Making Your Sprinkler System More Efficient
It seems that every night when you watch your local weather on television, the forecaster mentions how badly we need rain. Although the message seems repetitive, it’s unfortunately very true. Most of Texas has been in a drought going on several years and there are no real indications that it’s going to end any time soon. That’s why it’s very important that we conserve water wherever we can. One way of doing so is by contacting an expert who can make your sprinkler system more efficient.
Saving Water as Well as Money
If your sprinkler is old or damaged, you could be wasting a great deal of water without even knowing it. That’s why it’s so important that you get in touch with someone who can inspect your system to make sure it is working properly. You’ll help conserve water while decreasing your bill at the same time.
There are many ways to make your sprinkler system more efficient so that you can meet the needs of your landscaping without over watering. Here are just a few of the ways a professional can help:
- Checking to make sure that your sprinkler heads are intact and directing water only where it is needed
- Testing your system to make sure that all zones are programmed correctly
- Providing you with a schedule so that you can adjust your system to meet seasonal needs
- Retrofitting your system with technologies that are more water efficient
- Suggesting plants that can thrive in a hot climate without the need for extensive watering
At Andy’s Sprinkler, we can provide these and other services to make your sprinkler system more efficient. You should definitely call us if your water bill spikes suddenly and you can’t figure out why it’s happening. Give us a call at 817-608-0660 or contact us online if you would like to schedule an appointment.