COVID-19 Measures from Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting
YES, WE ARE STILL TAKING APPOINTMENTS!
Yes, all Andy’s locations are still open for business! Our residential home services are considered essential business under the US Department of Homeland Security’s COVID-19 Memorandum. To learn more about this, please visit our Essential Business page.
At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, the safety and health of our customers and staff are paramount. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and are following the safety precautions posted by the CDC.
Our technicians work exclusively outside the home. Whether you need Sprinkler service, Drainage solutions, Landscape Lighting design, or an Emergency Shut-Off, you can trust the safety and health of you and your family with the Safety measures we have in place that are described below:
DISINFECTANTS ON ALL TRUCKS
Every truck has been supplied with hand sanitizer. This will ensure every technician, manager, and crew member will be able to disinfect throughout the day. And we are also working to provide our technicians with face masks approved by the CDC for use by the public that will not interfere with the supply need of our health care professionals.
SAFE PHYSICAL DISTANCE
If you are not comfortable interacting with our technicians, this is not a problem! Your technician will need access to your control panel, which is usually located in the garage, and every step of the visit can be discussed over the phone… you won’t even have to open your front door!
PAYMENT BY PHONE
When the technician is finished with your service, he will collect payment before leaving. We accept credit card (information can be taken verbally over the phone or at a safe social distance), or check (you can leave the check on your front porch.)
ELECTRONIC INVOICES & QUOTES
Once work is completed and your payment has been collected, an email will be sent you with your invoice / quote attached. If you have questions regarding your invoice, quote, or service in general, your technician will be happy to speak with you over the phone!
PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY AND OURS
Taking precautions for our customers and the general public starts with ensuring our employees’ health and wellness. That’s why we have implemented enhanced safety measures for our staff:
- Staggered start times for all technicians in order to minimize the number of employees in the same space at the same time.
- All office employees that are able to work from home are doing so.
- Technicians are limited to 2 per truck, with as much distance between them as the truck seats will allow.
- Hand sanitizers in all workspaces, including work vehicles.
- Expanded sick leave policies to prevent illness from spreading, including mandatory stay-at-home requirements for anyone running a fever or showing symptoms related to COVID-19. Testing is highly recommended when/where available.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of all work spaces, including desks, common areas, and restrooms.
- Restricted access to our facilities for all non-employees.
To book your appointment, give us a call or request a Service Call Appointment by visiting our contact page here.
Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting employees are taking as many precautions as possible, and are following the CDC’s guidelines. These safety precautions are preventative measures to avoid human contact for the purpose of social distancing, and as such cannot make any guarantees regarding the COVID-19 situation.