Expert Sprinkler repair in Aubrey TX , Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services.
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Aubrey
At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting, we provide premiere landscaping services for homeowners throughout Aubrey, TX, and the surrounding areas. For over 30 years, we’ve proudly installed and maintained irrigation systems, drainage solutions, and landscape lighting, so when you need experts in the field, give us a call! Sprinkler repair in Aubrey TX.
At Andy’s, we understand the significant role your property’s appearance plays in your home’s overall value. That’s why we take great care to install only the highest-quality products and perform our work to the highest standards.
Top Sprinkler repair in Aubrey TX
Every lawn can benefit from an efficiently designed and well-maintained sprinkler system setup, and at Andy’s, that’s what we’re here for. We specialize in sprinkler system installation, maintenance, repair, and reroutes for homeowners throughout Aubrey and the surrounding areas.
Whether you’re installing landscaping on a new property or looking to upgrade your existing sprinkler system, give us a call when you need any of the following services:
- Sprinkler system installation. We provide end-to-end sprinkler system installation, which includes setup design and help with product selection. Let us know your irrigation needs and product preferences, and we’ll help you choose the products and design that’ll work best for your property.
- Sprinkler system repair. When your sprinklers aren’t working correctly, we’ll inspect your system for damaged or non-functional components. We’ll replace or repair the affected parts to get your system back up and running efficiently.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Routine maintenance is critical for optimal sprinkler performance, but the level of care needed depends on the type of system you have. If you’re unsure whether your system requires maintenance, give us a call, and we’ll be happy to inspect it. We’ll look for inefficiencies and signs of impending component deterioration and take care of any issues we find.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. Any changes you make to your existing landscape design, such as adding a pool, patio, or home addition, will require changes to your sprinkler system. We can reroute sections of your system or the entire setup to ensure your sprinklers provide adequate irrigation for all areas of your property.
Need help with your sprinkler system? Contact us today to discuss your needs!
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
In the Texas climate, droughts come with the territory and can seriously affect your lawn’s health and appearance. If you’re tired of worrying about whether your landscaping is getting enough moisture throughout the year, upgrading to drip irrigation is the way to go.
With drip irrigation, your lawn and foliage get slow, steady, and controlled irrigation that’s distributed directly into the soil. This type of irrigation system design is ideal for any property since it minimizes water runoff, soil nutrient loss, and moisture evaporation. Even better, you’ll save on your annual water bills because drip irrigation is so efficient.
Ready to enjoy a healthy, gorgeous lawn year-round, regardless of weather conditions? Give us a call today to upgrade your existing sprinkler setup to a drip irrigation system!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Aubrey
Efficient water drainage is essential to maintaining the health of the turf and foliage on any property. It’s also critical to protect the structure of your home’s foundation. Whether your property has patches of soggy grass or areas of standing water, we’re here to help you fix that.
At Andy’s, we offer a range of high-quality drainage solutions to suit any property’s drainage needs and provide professional installation. When you need to improve moisture drainage on your lawn, give us a call so we can help you determine which of the following solutions will best meet your needs:
- Catch basins. Excess surface runoff flows through a catch basin’s grate, which effectively prevents debris from flowing into underground piping. Water then flows into the drain’s large collection basin, solids settle to the bottom of the basin, and water drains out through underground pipes.
- Channel drains. Also called trench drains, this type of drainage system features a large trench that collects and disperses water over large areas. Channel drains are commonly used in driveways and pool areas to collect and divert excess water.
- French drains. This drainage solution collects water in perforated underground pipes situated in a bed of loose gravel. Gravel helps prevent debris from entering and clogging the drainage piping, and water travels through the piping into a drainage ditch, typically located near the street.
- Sump pumps. A sump pump is designed to pump excess subsurface water away from the foundation of a home. Any property with poor water drainage should have a sump pump to help protect against foundation damage and flooding.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Professionally installed outdoor lighting is an excellent way to improve the curb appeal, nighttime visibility, and security of your property. At Andy’s, we specialize in lighting system design and installation as well as long-term system maintenance and repair.
Because we’re committed to quality, our technicians test every product for proper performance prior to installation. We never install lighting products we wouldn’t use on our own properties, so when you need quality you can trust, we’re the team to call!
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we’re 100% committed to delivering top-notch customer service. Our team of 200+ employees is dedicated to treating each of our customers like family, and we’ve built our excellent reputation through outstanding service and top-quality workmanship. Take a look at some of the accolades we’ve earned over the years:
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Best Pick Contractor Certification from Best Pick Report
- Five-star rating from Home Services Review
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Listing in the Good Contractors List
We strive to deliver an exceptional experience for each Aubrey homeowner who trusts us to take care of their irrigation, drainage, and lighting needs. Give us a call today at (972) 418-6998 or contact us online to discuss your project or schedule an appointment!