Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Blue Ridge, TX
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Blue Ridge
For all of your sprinkler system, irrigation, outdoor lighting, and property drainage needs, you can rely on our team at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting. For over 30 years, we’ve proudly served homeowners throughout Blue Ridge, TX, and the surrounding areas, and when you need quality products and excellent service, we’re here for you too.
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Blue Ridge, TX
A lush, healthy lawn depends on an efficiently designed and well-maintained sprinkler system. At Andy’s, we’ve been providing sprinkler system installation, reroutes, maintenance, and repair for over 30 years.
Our technicians understand how to design, install, maintain, and repair sprinkler systems to ensure optimal performance and lawn health, and we use only the highest-quality products on the market. Whether you need a new sprinkler system installed or your system is having problems, we’re here to help. In the Blue Ridge area we offer:
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Certain components of your sprinkler system can deteriorate faster than others, which is why routine maintenance is so important. Our technicians will inspect your system and perform any necessary adjustments or repairs to keep your system functioning optimally.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. If you plan to switch up your landscaping, add a pool, construct a deck, or even add space to your home, your sprinkler system will likely require a reroute. Our technicians can reroute the entire setup or reroute portions of the system to ensure your sprinklers can provide adequate water supply to your turf and foliage.
- Sprinkler system repair. When your sprinklers are having issues, give us a call. We’ll inspect your system for damaged or nonfunctional components and perform repairs or replace sprinkler system parts on the spot.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
If you’ve had trouble keeping your turf or plants in good health, upgrading to a drip irrigation system can make a tremendous difference. Drip irrigation is a step above a standard sprinkler system because it deposits a slow, steady, and controlled amount of water directly into your soil.
Because of the way drip irrigation distributes water, it helps minimize excess moisture evaporation, soil nutrient loss, soil erosion, and overwatering. Even better, because this type of system is far more efficient than standard sprinklers, it can help you save on your monthly water bills! Andy’s has installed drip irrigation systems throughout the Blue Ridge area and can determine if your yard and plants would benefit from drip irrigation too.
Expert Drainage Solutions in Blue Ridge
If you have trouble with standing water anywhere on your property, installing a drainage system can help. At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting, we install a range of high-quality, efficient drainage systems for Blue Ridge homeowners who need to control water accumulation on their properties.
When you come to us for help with your property drainage, we’ll help you determine the best drainage solution for your unique situation. Some of the most popular systems we install include:
- French drains. A French drain features perforated underground piping that collects excess water while preventing debris from entering the drainage system. The pipes sit within a bed of loose gravel, which provides further debris filtration.
- Channel drains. A channel drain features a wide linear trench that collects water over large areas, such as pool decks, patios, walkways, and driveways. The basin draws in excess surface water and runoff and disperses it away from the area.
- Catch basins. A catch basin features a grated cover that prevents outdoor debris from flowing into and clogging the drainage system pipes. This type of drainage system collects excess water that accumulates in low points of your property and directs it through a series of underground pipes toward a municipal drainage system.
- Sump pumps. If you have standing water on your property, the foundation of your home may be at risk for water damage. A sump pump provides an extra layer of protection for your home by pumping excess subsurface water away from your foundation and directing it to a storm drain or other drainage system.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
If you’ve spent considerable time designing and caring for your landscaping, take your design up a notch with professionally installed outdoor lighting.
Landscape lighting is an excellent way to enhance your beautifully maintained yard and provide an inviting ambiance for outdoor entertaining. More importantly, professionally installed outdoor lighting provides an extra layer of nighttime security for your property.
At Andy’s, we design, install, maintain, and repair outdoor lighting systems throughout the Blue Ridge area. We use only premiere-quality products that are designed to stand the test of time — if we wouldn’t install it on our property, we won’t use it on yours either.
Whether you need a new lighting system, updates to your existing system, or a few component repairs, contact us today to discuss your project!
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we’re proud to have served over 50,000 customers over our 30+ years in business. We understand what quality workmanship and exceptional customer service look like, which is why we’ve garnered a reputation for excellence throughout our service areas.
No matter the size of your project, we respect your time, your property, and your decision to trust us with your sprinkler, drainage, or lighting needs. Because of our commitment to excellence, we’ve earned the following awards and accolades over the years:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Listing in the Good Contractors List
- Certification as a Best Pick Contractor on Best Pick Reports
- Five-star rating from Home Services Review
Ready to discuss your sprinkler, irrigation, drainage, or landscape lighting needs? Give Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting a call today at 972-418-6998 or contact us online to get started!