Expert Sprinkler Repair in Collinsville TX, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services.
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Collinsville
At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, we provide top-quality installation, maintenance, and repairs for state-of-the-art sprinkler, lighting, and drainage systems. We proudly serve homeowners throughout the Collinsville, TX, area and strive to deliver products and services that are second to none. Sprinkler Repair in Collinsville TX.
When you need to install or upgrade a sprinkler system, outdoor lighting, or a property drainage system, give us a call. You’ll be glad you did!
Top Sprinkler Repair in Collinsville TX
Maintaining a healthy lawn depends on consistent irrigation. To provide your lawn with the amount of water it needs to thrive, your irrigation system must be properly maintained and efficiently designed. At Andy’s, we specialize in sprinkler system installation, reroutes, maintenance, and repair for homeowners throughout Collinsville and the surrounding areas.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Routine maintenance is a critical part of keeping your sprinkler system functioning properly. Our technicians will inspect your system for potential issues and make the appropriate adjustments to ensure top performance.
- Sprinkler system repair. If your sprinklers break down, give us a call. We’ll repair or replace any damaged components that affect system performance and get your sprinklers back up and running promptly.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. If you’re planning any changes to your landscaping, you’ll likely need to reroute your sprinkler system to ensure it provides adequate irrigation. Our technicians can reroute specific sections of your system or the entire setup depending on the property alterations you plan to make.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
If you’ve struggled to maintain a healthy lawn or foliage, it’s time to consider upgrading to a drip irrigation system from Andy’s. A drip irrigation system is ideal for any property in the Collinsville area, as it delivers slow, controlled irrigation directly into the soil.
Unlike standard irrigation systems, drip irrigation helps minimize runoff, soil nutrient loss, unwanted moisture evaporation, and erosion by slowly soaking the soil. Because this type of irrigation system is far more efficient than others, it also helps reduce monthly water bills.
Expert Drainage Solutions in Collinsville
If water has a tendency to collect in certain areas of your property, it can damage your landscaping and potentially cause foundation problems. You can alleviate poor property drainage by installing a dedicated drainage system in the areas that are prone to water accumulation.
At Andy’s, we offer a variety of effective and high-quality drainage solutions for Collinsville homeowners. When you need to eliminate excess water on your property, we can help you determine which of the following drainage systems are best suited to your needs:
- Channel drains. Also known as trench drains, channel drains are designed to collect excess water over large areas, such as pool decks, driveways, and patios. This type of drainage system functions almost like an underground gutter system to eliminate standing water by collecting precipitation in a linear trench and dispersing it.
- French drains. French drains collect excess surface water through a series of perforated, underground pipes positioned in a bed of loose gravel. Once the water enters the pipes, gravity directs it toward a drainage ditch that’s usually located near the street. The gravel serves to filter out debris that may clog the drainage system.
- Catch basins. Catch basins are designed to direct excess surface water toward a sewer system drain. As water flows into a catch basin, the grate traps sediment and outdoor debris, preventing them from flowing into the drainage system and clogging it.
- Sump pumps. Every Collinsville home with a basement or crawl space should have a sump pump to protect against flooding. A sump pump provides an extra layer of protection against water-related household damage by pumping excess subsurface water away from your home.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Whether you love entertaining outdoors after the sun goes down or are looking to increase nighttime security around your property, professionally installed outdoor lighting is a must. At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting, we offer comprehensive lighting design and installation services for homeowners throughout the Collinsville area.
In addition to design and installation, we also provide lighting system repair and maintenance, both for the systems we install and those installed by other contractors. If you need a comprehensive plan for design, installation, and maintenance or have lighting that requires replacement or a few repairs, you can rely on our expert team.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with all of your landscape lighting needs.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service – Sprinkler Repair in Collinsville TX
At Andy’s, our commitment to excellent customer service has never wavered over our 30+ years in business. After serving over 50,000 satisfied customers, we know what it takes to deliver an outstanding experience from start to finish.
No matter how large or small your project, you can count on us to treat you and your property with respect while delivering top-notch workmanship and service. We train each of our employees extensively to ensure they have the tools and knowledge to consistently deliver the best service possible. Because of our commitment to excellence, we’ve earned several accolades over the years:
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- A 5-star rating from Home Services Review
- The Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Certification as a Best Pick Contractor on Best Pick Reports
- A listing in the Good Contractors List