Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Gunter, TX
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Gunter
Since 1987, Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting has proudly served residential and commercial property owners throughout Gunter, TX, and the surrounding areas. While we’re widely known for our sprinkler system repair, reroute, and maintenance services, we also specialize in drip irrigation, property drainage, and outdoor lighting.
We deeply understand the importance of providing knowledgeable service, high-quality products, and excellent workmanship. That’s why we pay the utmost attention to detail, use the best products on the market, and always treat our customers like family.
We know you have plenty of options when it comes to caring for your property, but we also know our level of service is unmatched. That’s why, over the last 30+ years, we’ve grown to over 200 team members and multiple locations throughout Texas.
When you need a team you can count on for a job well done, contact us to discuss your sprinkler, drainage, or lighting needs!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Gunter, TX
A properly designed and maintained sprinkler system is essential for any Gunter property owner who wants to maintain a lush, healthy lawn and vibrant foliage. At Andy’s, we specialize in a variety of sprinkler system services for Gunter property owners, including:
- Sprinkler system repair. Every sprinkler system is subject to wear and tear over time, and eventually, certain components wear out. Our technicians can diagnose any problem with your system and repair the issue or replace the affected part entirely.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Like any hardworking system, a sprinkler system needs routine maintenance to function optimally. That’s where our expert technicians come in. They’ll assess your system zone by zone, test it for functionality issues, clean the components, and identify any minor issues so you can tend to repairs promptly.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. If your existing sprinkler system needs a few modifications or design updates, our expert technicians can reroute sections of the system or perform a complete overhaul. Typically, reroutes are necessary with landscaping redesign, home additions, pool additions, and other changes to a property’s existing design.
Does your sprinkler system need some TLC? Get in touch with Andy’s today to discuss your sprinkler repair, maintenance, or rerouting needs!
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Are you looking to maintain healthy grass and foliage without the water waste and soil nutrient loss that traditional sprinkler systems frequently cause? Consider upgrading to drip irrigation.
With drip irrigation, your grass and plants receive a slow, steady, controlled drip of water directly around their root systems. This helps minimize overwatering, water runoff, soil nutrient loss, excessive moisture evaporation, and even weeds and pests that thrive in overly moist soil and standing water.
If you’re ready to discover how drip irrigation can improve the health and appearance of your lawn, contact us today to learn more!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Gunter
Prolonged, heavy rainfall and even short-lived, severe storms can put your property at risk for flooding if you don’t have an efficient drainage system in place. At Andy’s, we design and install a variety of drainage solutions for Gunter property owners, including:
- Channel drains. A channel drain is essentially a gutter system in the ground. It features a wide trench for rapid surface water collection and disbursement. These drains are common in driveways, parking lots, pool decks, and other flat areas.
- French drains. These drains provide an effective solution for excess water accumulation around the foundation of a building. They feature a basic trench in the ground, which contains a perforated drainage pipe. The pipe filters out debris while collecting water and directing it to a more suitable location.
- Catch basins. A catch basin is designed to sit at a low point in the property where water will naturally flow into the basin’s collection area. A top-mounted grate prevents debris from flowing into and clogging the basin, and an attached drainage pipe funnels collected water toward a municipal storm drain, usually located near the street.
- Sump pumps. A sump pump sits inside a sump pit in the lowest level of your home or building. The pit collects excess water that naturally migrates through the soil, and the pump sends that water away from your property so it doesn’t flood.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
If you’ve invested in high-quality landscaping design, professionally installed landscape lighting can dramatically enhance the look and feel of your Gunter property. Whether you’re looking to create an alluring nighttime aesthetic, entertain outdoors after dark, enhance the security of your property, or improve nighttime visibility and safety, outdoor lighting is key.
At Andy’s, we specialize in outdoor lighting design, installation, repair, and maintenance. We offer a variety of premium-quality lighting products, many of which carry excellent warranties. If your existing lighting needs maintenance or repairs, or if you’re looking to implement renovations or build a design from the ground up, we’ve got you covered.
Contact our team today to discuss your outdoor lighting needs!
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we’ve always been committed to treating our customers like family, which means we provide the level of service we’d expect to receive at our own homes. Our quality products, superb workmanship, knowledgeable team members, and attention to detail have earned us numerous distinctions over the years, including:
- A long-standing A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- A long-standing listing on the Good Contractors List
- A Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- Certification as a Best Pick Contractor from Best Pick Reports
- A five-star rating from Home Services Review
When you need a team that’s as committed to your property as you are, look no further than Andy’s. Contact Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting online or give us a call today at 972-418-6998 to schedule service or learn more about how we can help you.