Expert Sprinkler Repair in Krugerville TX, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services.
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Krugerville
Looking for sprinkler system service for your Krugerville property? Look no further than Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting! For more than 30 years, we have provided Krugerville property owners with expert sprinkler system repair, maintenance, and renovation services. We also specialize in drip irrigation systems and property drainage systems, as well as outdoor lighting design, installation, maintenance, and repair. Sprinkler Repair in Krugerville TX.
At Andy’s, we understand your landscaping plays a major role in the overall value of your property. We’re committed to helping you maximize the health of your lawn and foliage while providing the best customer service in the industry.
When you need a team you can trust to do the job the right way, the first time, make Andy’s your first call. Contact us today to discuss your Krugerville, Tx sprinkler, drainage, or property lighting needs!
Top Sprinkler Repair in Krugerville TX
Your Krugerville lawn requires regular irrigation to thrive, and at Andy’s, our sprinkler system experts are thoroughly equipped to handle all of your property irrigation needs. From routine sprinkler system maintenance and repair to irrigation reroutes and expansions, we do it all. We can help you with:
- Sprinkler system repairs. Clogged nozzles, malfunctioning sprinkler heads, damaged valves, a malfunctioning control unit, deteriorated wiring, poor spray patterns — whatever’s wrong with your existing sprinkler system, we can fix it.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Every sprinkler system requires periodic maintenance to maintain optimal functionality. Our expert crews will activate and test each of your system’s zones to identify and address leaks and check for component malfunctions. We’ll also ensure your system has adequate water flow and optimal spray distribution.
- Irrigation system reroutes. If you’re overhauling your landscaping design, you’re building a home addition, or your sprinkler system fails to irrigate sections of your lawn adequately, sections of the system may need to be rerouted. We’ll identify which portions of the system need to be moved and create a new design that provides adequate irrigation to every area of your property that requires regular watering.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Is your existing Krugerville sprinkler system just not cutting it anymore? Have you thought about upgrading to drip irrigation instead? With drip irrigation, your turf and foliage receive a steady, controlled drip of water distributed directly into the soil rather than sprayed all over the place. Because drip systems target plants’ root systems, they not only make irrigation more effective but also:
- Help reduce runoff-related soil erosion
- Reduce soil nutrient loss
- Control weed growth
- Help reduce standing water on your property
- Help control pest problems
If you’re ready to save money on your monthly water bills while giving your landscaping all of the water it needs and none of the excess it doesn’t, a drip system is for you. Contact Andy’s today to learn more about installing a drip irrigation system on your Krugerville property!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Krugerville
Whether you live in a low-lying area or your property has a few low points that tend to collect water, having drainage systems in place is crucial for minimizing your risk of water damage. At Andy’s, we specialize in installing multiple types of drainage solutions for Krugerville property owners, including:
- Sump pumps. These pumps are designed to collect water that migrates through the soil around your house. The pump sits in a sump pit in the lowest level of your home (a basement or crawlspace) and directs water away from your foundation toward a designated drainage area.
- Catch basins. These drains are designed to sit at low points throughout a property where water would normally accumulate. A top-mounted grate filters out debris, while the basin itself collects water and diverts that water through pipes that direct toward a municipal drainage system.
- Channel drains. This type of drain looks almost like a gutter system. It sits within the ground where it catches water over large areas, like driveways or pool decks.
- French drains. A French drain consists of a perforated pipe installed inside an in-ground trench that is buried beneath gravel. The perforated pipe collects water, filters out debris, and then directs the water toward a larger municipal drainage system.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Need more property illumination at night? Whether you’re looking to enhance your landscaping or bulk up your property security, professionally installed outdoor lighting can help. At Andy’s, we specialize in full-service outdoor lighting installation and repair, as well as routine lighting maintenance.
Our experts can help you design new landscape lighting or renovate your existing outdoor lighting design. We can also help you with lighting maintenance even if another company installed your existing setup. If any of your components require repair or replacement, we offer a wide selection of premium lighting products to meet even the most exacting needs.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service – Sprinkler Repair in Krugerville TX
For more than 30 years, our team has been committed to putting our customers’ needs first. We’ve earned several industry accolades that speak to our top-notch customer service and premium-quality workmanship, and all of our service technicians receive advanced training in each of our specialties. Many members of our team also hold advanced degrees in agriculture sciences and business.