Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Lakewood Village, TX
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Lakewood Village
Looking for a trustworthy team that can take care of your Lakewood Village irrigation system, outdoor lighting, or property drainage needs? Look no further than Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting! For over 30 years, we’ve specialized in sprinkler system maintenance, repairs, and reroutes, as well as landscape lighting and water drainage solutions for Texas property owners.
We understand your landscaping is a major investment, and our expert team is committed to helping you maintain it in top-notch condition. We strive to provide the best customer service and highest quality workmanship of any irrigation service in the area. And to help ensure a premium quality job on every project, we carry only the best sprinkler system, outdoor lighting, and drainage products on the market.
If you have an irrigation, landscape lighting, or drainage project you’d like to plan, feel free to reach out to our team today to discuss your needs!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Lakewood Village, TX
When you own a property in Lakewood Village, Texas, an efficiently designed and fully functional irrigation system is an absolute must if you want to maintain your lawn in excellent condition. At Andy’s, we specialize in all things irrigation and can help you with:
- Sprinkler system repair. Whether you’re dealing with malfunctioning sprinkler heads, a faulty control unit, poor spray patterns, or an entirely different issue, our expert team can diagnose and fix any problem your sprinkler system might run into.
- Irrigation system reroutes. Are you implementing a new landscaping design on your property? Perhaps you’re planning a home addition? Maybe you’re building a pool in your backyard? Then there is a good chance portions of your irrigation will need to be rerouted, and our experts can plan and implement a new sprinkler system design. We’ll ensure your irrigation system is appropriately positioned to provide plenty of water to all of your landscaping.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Every irrigation system requires routine maintenance to perform its best. At Andy’s, our expert technicians can activate and test each zone of your sprinkler system to check for potential issues that must be addressed. Tending to regular system maintenance is the best way to prevent serious sprinkler problems from developing over time.
Got a sprinkler problem you’d like to address? Contact our team today to chat about your needs!
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
If you’ve lived in Lakewood Village, Texas a while, you know we face frequent droughts and water restrictions. You also know that watering your lawn and landscaping can be challenging with restrictions in place. Drip irrigation can solve that problem for you.
Aside from making irrigation easier during droughts, drip irrigation also provides a solution for overwatering, soil nutrient loss, and water waste. This highly efficient irrigation setup specifically targets the root system of your turf and foliage, delivering a controlled drip of water that helps:
- Provide more effective irrigation
- Control the proliferation of water-loving pests in the soil
- Reduce weed growth
- Decrease areas of standing water on your property
- Minimize soil washouts and nutrient loss
- Reduce monthly water usage and expenses
If you’re tired of dealing with an inefficient traditional irrigation system, it’s time you consider upgrading to drip irrigation. Get in touch with our team today to learn more!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Lakewood Village
If you live in a low-lying area, your property may be susceptible to flooding or water accumulation in certain spots. And if you don’t have efficient drainage systems in place, your landscaping can suffer. In a worst-case scenario, water may even find its way into the lowest level of your home.
At Andy’s our team can help you protect your Lakewood Village property from water damage with a variety of drainage solutions, including:
- Sump pumps. This pump sits within a sump pit in the basement or crawlspace of your home. As water migrates through the subsurface soil, the pit collects it, and the pump directs it away from the foundation of your house toward a municipal drainage system.
- French drains. This type of drain collects water in a perforated pipe that’s buried beneath loose gravel inside a relatively shallow trench. As water migrates toward the pipe, the gravel and pipe perforations filter out debris and the pipe directs water away from your home and toward a larger drainage system.
- Catch basins. These basins are typically positioned at low points throughout a property where water tends to collect. They feature a top-mounted grate that filters out debris and a collection basin that drains into pipes, which direct water toward a larger, municipal drainage system.
- Channel drains. If you have a large driveway, a pool deck, a parking area, or any other flat, wide space that tends to collect water, a channel drain can solve the issue. This type of drain functions like an in-ground gutter system, collecting water in a large trough and directing away from vulnerable areas of the property.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Whether you want to bolster nighttime visibility and security or enhance the after-dark aesthetic of your property, outdoor lighting can help. At Andy’s, we specialize in landscape lighting design, installation, maintenance, and repairs and can work on your outdoor lighting even if it was installed by another company. We carry the highest-quality lighting products on the market, and if we wouldn’t feel comfortable installing something at our own homes, we won’t install it at yours either.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, top-notch customer service is the backbone of our operation. That’s why, after 30+ years in business, we’ve worked with thousands of satisfied customers who return to us for services year after year. We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, as well as several industry awards, and many of our team members hold advanced degrees in business and agricultural sciences. Our number one goal is your total satisfaction, so when you need a team you can rely on, make us your first call!