Houston’s #1 Sprinkler Repair, Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services
It takes just one incident, or just one particularly severe storm, for a sprinkler system to fail. When that happens, depending on the cycle, few of us notice the broken sprinkler head or leak until it is too late. A system must be adequately cared for to ensure that your landscape looks its absolute best. Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting provides Houston sprinkler, irrigation, drainage & landscape lighting services in your time of need!
High-Quality Sprinkler Repair
A broken sprinkler head is the most common repair we handle for homeowners and local Houston businesses. With water gushing onto the lawn, a quick fix is needed to prevent significant damage. You can start by shutting off the sprinkler system at its source, preventing further water damage.
Once you give Andy’s a call, we’ll dispatch a knowledgeable specialist to repair or replace the necessary parts, including sprinkler heads, control boxes, or clogged nozzles.
Best Outdoor Lighting Service
A professionally-installed outdoor lighting system provides both value and security to your home. If you spend a lot of time pruning and planting in the garden, it only makes sense to install a lighting system to enhance the appearance of all your hard work.
Speaking of security, an efficient lighting system deters unwanted guests, including intruders and wild animals. It is a perfect addition to a home with outdoor pets.
This is Texas. We experience an astounding amount of rain each year. When a storm strikes, all the hard work you’ve put into your garden and landscape may wash away. Protect your garden with a professionally installed drainage system. Our drainage provides the following advantages:
- Prevents soil erosion
- Prevents standing water
- Reduces mosquito infestations
- Protects plants and trees, allowing them to thrive
- Prevents a drowning landscape
Drip Irrigation System
With Texas facing continued drought, it won’t be long before your beloved plants and trees fade away. They require adequate water supply. With a drip irrigation system from Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting, your garden and landscape will receive the necessary amount of water without the waste. A drip irrigation system is ideal. It applies water slowly, directly into the soil, at the root zone. Furthermore, the great city of Houston allows drip irrigation systems any time of the day or night. There are no restrictions!
Why should you invest in drip irrigation?
- Water Efficiency – By applying slow drips of water, drip irrigation systems eliminate runoff and evaporation from the soil, achieving full water conservation, which translates to monthly savings.
- Professional Installation – Our college-educated engineers design and install your new drip irrigation system for max results. You’ll have access to a proper watering source in one day!
- Versatile and Flexible – Drip irrigation systems are perfect for both new and existing landscapes. We can easily adapt your new system for slopes, rugged terrain, or areas with plenty of wind!
If you’re in need of professional in Houston to service your sprinklers, irrigation, drainage, or landscape lighting, trust in Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting. Speak with our team by calling 713-898-7055!
Tomball, TX 77377
Cash, Check, All Major Credit Cards