Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Bells, TX
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Bells
For all your outdoor lighting, irrigation, and drainage needs, trust our team at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting. For over 30 years, we’ve proudly helped Bells, TX, homeowners maintain and improve the appearance of their properties with quality products and expert installation — and we’re here to help you too!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Bells, TX
A healthy, aesthetically-pleasing lawn depends on an efficiently designed and properly maintained sprinkler system. At Andy’s, we specialize in sprinkler maintenance, installation, repair, and system reroutes for homeowners throughout Bells, TX, and the surrounding areas. What can we help you with? We offer:
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Every sprinkler system requires periodic maintenance to maintain optimal functionality. When your system is due for some TLC, we’ll inspect it for potential red flags that might impede performance and address any issues we find.
- Sprinkler system repair. If your sprinkler system isn’t performing up to par, we can inspect it for damaged or improperly installed components. We’ll repair or replace those parts to get your system back up and running according to its design.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. If you’re planning a home addition, a pool install, or redesigning your existing landscaping, those changes will affect the efficiency of your sprinkler system. We can redesign and reroute your sprinklers to ensure they provide adequate water for all areas of your lawn, depending on the property alterations you’d like to make.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Tired of worrying about whether your lawn is getting enough water during a drought? Worried your lawn might be getting too much water with your current irrigation setup? It’s time to consider upgrading to drip irrigation.
With a drip irrigation system, your lawn and landscaping get a slow, steady drip of water that travels directly into the soil. Drip irrigation is designed to provide more efficient watering and better root nourishment for your grass and other foliage. Drip irrigation offers a variety of benefits over traditional irrigation, including:
- Reduced water runoff that can damage your landscaping
- Dramatically reduced moisture evaporation from the soil
- Minimized soil nutrient loss
If you’re ready for a gorgeous healthy lawn year-round, give us a call today to discuss upgrading to a drip irrigation system!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Bells
If your lawn has patches of standing water or soggy areas, you’re dealing with poor drainage. And poor drainage isn’t just an eyesore. It can seriously affect the health of your lawn and, in a worst-case scenario, damage the foundation of your home.
At Andy’s, we provide the drainage solutions needed for better lawn health and foundation protection. We offer a range of drainage solutions to meet the needs of any property and can help you determine which type of drain is best suited to your unique needs. We offer:
- Sump pumps. Sump pumps function to pump excess subsurface water away from the foundation of your home. If you have drainage problems anywhere near your house, you should have a sump pump to protect against flooding and foundation deterioration.
- French drains. A french drain features perforated underground piping situated in a bed of loose gravel. Excess water flows through the gravel, which effectively traps debris and prevents it from clogging the underground pipes. Water then flows into the pipes and away from your property into a drainage ditch, usually near the street.
- Catch basins. Gravity forces excess surface water into the large collection basin of this drainage system. Water then travels through underground piping, which diverts it away from your property and into underground drains. Catch basins also feature surface grating to prevent excess debris from traveling into the drainage system and clogging the pipes.
- Channel drains. This drainage solution is a common installation in driveways and on patios, pool decks, and spas. It collects and diverts surface water over large areas through a deep, long, underground trench.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Professionally installed outdoor lighting is the best way to increase security and nighttime visibility on your property. It’s also an excellent way to add ambiance to your home’s exterior and boost your property’s curb appeal.
At Andy’s, we specialize in comprehensive outdoor lighting design and installation for homeowners throughout the Bells, TX, area. We also provide ongoing lighting maintenance and repair to ensure your setup performs optimally throughout its lifespan.
No landscaping design is ever truly complete without a well-designed lighting system. Give us a call today to discover how outdoor lighting can transform the appearance and security of your Bells property!
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we strive to deliver top-notch customer service and premier-quality workmanship on every job. Each of our 200+ employees is committed to providing an exceptional experience for each customer, which is why we’ve earned a reputation for excellence throughout Bells, TX, and the surrounding areas. Just a few of the accolades we’ve earned that reflect our commitment to customer service include:
- Certification as a Best Pick Contractor from Best Pick Reports
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Listing in the Good Contractors List
- Five-star rating from Home Services Review