Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Oklahoma City, OK
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Oklahoma City
Need sprinkler system service for your Oklahoma City property? How about property drainage solutions or outdoor lighting installation and maintenance? For all your irrigation, drainage, and landscape lighting needs, look no further than Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting!
For more than 30 years, our team has proudly served Oklahoma City property owners with a wide variety of sprinkler system, drip irrigation, outdoor lighting, and property drainage services. We’ve built a long-standing reputation for delivering top-notch workmanship, unmatched customer care, and knowledgeable, cost-effective service on every job we undertake.
Since our founding, we’ve helped over 50,000 satisfied customers with their sprinkler, drainage, and lighting needs. If you’re ready to see what premium service really looks like, we’d love to help you too!
Ready to discuss your project? Get in touch with Andy’s today to get started!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Oklahoma City, OK
All sprinkler systems need routine service not only to perform optimally but also to help prevent the development of major problems that necessitate costly repairs. At Andy’s, we specialize in:
Sprinkler System Maintenance
Our expert technicians will activate each zone of your system to test for proper functionality. They’ll also check for sensor and controller issues, as well as adjust sprinkler heads and spray patterns, if necessary. Sprinkler system check-ups also include an assessment for damaged or malfunctioning components, as well as battery testing and component cleaning. If we find any damaged or malfunctioning components, we can repair or replace them on the spot.
Sprinkler System Repair
Our crews can repair broken sprinkler heads, clogged nozzles, wiring damage, line leaks, damaged valves, poor spray patterns, incessant spraying, and any other sprinkler issue you might have. If we can’t repair the damaged or nonfunctional component, we’ll replace the part instead.
Irrigation System Reroutes
It’s not uncommon for sprinkler systems to require periodic modifications and/or renovations, especially when landscaping changes are involved. If you’re building a home addition, revamping your landscaping, adding a patio, or doing anything else that might interfere with your sprinkler system’s normal spray pattern, you likely need a reroute. Our team can redesign and reinstall portions of your sprinkler system or reconfigure the whole setup depending on your needs and goals.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Is your sprinkler system wasting water? Is it over or underwatering your turf and plants? If you own a traditional sprinkler system, you’ve likely dealt with these issues. And if you’d like to avoid dealing with them in the future, upgrading your sprinklers to drip irrigation can help.
Drip irrigation delivers a steady, controlled drip of water directly around the root systems of your trees, plants, and flowers. By dispersing water in this manner, a drip system not only uses less water but also provides your lawn and landscaping features with deep irrigation that encourages healthy, robust growth.
Upgrading to a drip irrigation system offers a myriad of benefits, including:
- Less water waste during water restriction periods and droughts.
- Deep, targeted watering that discourages pest and weed proliferation.
- Highly efficient watering that helps reduce monthly water bills.
- Reduced instances of overwatering and soil nutrient loss/runoff.
Expert Drainage Solutions in Oklahoma City
Days upon days of continual rainfall or sudden downpours and other severe weather events can easily prompt minor to moderate flooding that can damage your landscaping and your home. But having the right drainage systems installed on your Oklahoma City property can help you avoid unexpected and expensive water-related property damage.
At Andy’s, we specialize in a variety of drainage solutions designed to prevent flood-related damage. These drainage systems work by diverting water away from your home’s foundation and the low points throughout your yard.
Depending on your property’s drainage needs, we can design and install:
- Catch basins, which draw in water from the surface of your property and divert that water toward your local municipal drainage system. These drains are typically installed at low points throughout a property where excess water tends to collect.
- Channel drains, which are designed to reduce or eliminate heavy run-off and standing water over large, flat areas like driveways and pool decks. Also called trench drains, these drains look and function similar to a gutter system, except they’re installed in the ground and feature a top-mounted grate that filters out debris.
- French drains, which are designed and strategically placed to eliminate areas of standing water and soggy sections of lawn. These drains feature a trench with a slight slope that houses a perforated pipe buried in small gravel. Excess subsurface and surface water naturally migrate into the trench, through the gravel, and into the pipe, which diverts the water toward a municipal drainage system.
- Sump pumps, which are designed to collect and divert subsurface water that naturally migrates through the soil around your home’s foundation. The pump sits within a sump pit in the lowest level of your home (crawlspace or basement) and pumps water out of the sump pit when subsurface water levels get too high.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Implementing outdoor lighting on your Oklahoma City property is an effective way to both enhance the nighttime aesthetic of your landscaping and help deter crime.
Whether you’re looking to boost after-dark security around your home or you love a warm, welcoming outdoor ambiance, our team at Andy’s can help you with all your outdoor lighting needs. We specialize in:
- Landscape lighting design. Our expert lighting design team can design your outdoor lighting from the ground up or design a few upgrades and retrofit them into your existing setup. Whatever you can dream up, we can design it and bring your vision to life!
- Outdoor lighting installation. We only carry and use the highest-quality lighting products on the market, so if we wouldn’t install something on our own property, we won’t install it on yours either. We know our discerning customers want the best, and that’s exactly what we deliver.
- Landscape lighting repair and maintenance. Whether our team installed your landscape lighting or you have an old setup that needs routine maintenance or periodic repairs, we can help. Our crews can work on all types of outdoor lighting and can fix any issue, including wiring damage, broken switches, malfunctioning transformers, poorly timed lights, and much more.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we truly value quality workmanship, quality products, and excellent customer service, and since 1987, we’ve built our reputation on our commitment to delivering all three. Just some of the awards and accolades we’ve earned and maintained over the years include:
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- A coveted listing on The Good Contractors List
- Certification as a Best-Pick Contractor from Best Pick Reports
- 5-star rating on Home Services Review
Curious what you can expect from our team? Check out our testimonials to see what our customers have to say!
If you have an Oklahoma City sprinkler, drainage, or lighting project you’d like to discuss, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team to chat about your needs! Feel free to call our office or contact us online, and we’ll get in touch with additional information.