Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Greenville, TX
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Greenville
At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting, we’ve proudly served Greenville property owners since 1987. We specialize in sprinkler system repair and maintenance, drip irrigation systems, and property drainage solutions, as well as outdoor lighting design, installation, maintenance, and repair.
When you need a team of experts who’ll care for your Greenville property as carefully as you do, we’re the only team to call. Contact us today to discuss your sprinkler, drainage, or landscape lighting needs!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Greenville, TX
When you have a sprinkler system, it’s bound to develop a few issues every now and then. And if you don’t have a sprinkler system yet, the health of your landscaping can suffer.
At Andy’s we’ve been maintaining, repairing, and rerouting Greenville sprinkler systems for 30+ years, making our expertise in sprinkler system care unmatched. What can we help you with?
- Sprinkler system repair. Something’s not right with your sprinklers? Give us a call. We’ll inspect every inch of the system to locate and diagnose the problem. Depending on what we find, we’ll either repair the offending part or replace it.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Like any other system on your property, your sprinklers require routine assessments and maintenance to perform optimally. We’ll activate and inspect every zone for potential issues or inefficiencies and make the appropriate adjustments. We’ll ensure optimal water pressure and top-notch performance as well.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. Are sprinklers failing to irrigate your lawn adequately? Are you building a pool or home addition? Perhaps you’re overhauling your landscaping? All of these instances typically require some degree of system reroute. We’ll assess your system’s current design, formulate a more effective one, and reroute all the necessary components.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
If you’re tired of dealing with the inefficiencies of a standard, in-ground sprinkler system, it’s time to consider upgrading to drip irrigation. Drip irrigation is designed to give your landscaping the hydration it needs to thrive in the most efficient manner possible.
When you upgrade to a drip irrigation system, you’ll keep your turf and foliage in tip-top condition year round. Due to the way the system operates, it also offers a variety of other benefits, including:
- Minimal water waste
- Reduced water bills
- Reduced weed growth
- Fewer water-loving insects
- Reduced soil nutrient loss due to overwatering
- Better irrigation performance on uneven ground
Ready to find out if a drip irrigation system is a good choice for your Greenville property? Get in touch with Andy’s today to discuss your needs!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Greenville
If you have soggy areas in your lawn or standing water anywhere on your property, you need a drainage system to protect the health of your turf and your home’s foundation. At Andy’s we install, maintain, and repair the following types of drainage solutions for Greenville property owners:
- Sump pumps. A sump pump sits inside a sump pit in the lowest level of your house or building. The pit collects water that migrates through the soil around the foundation, and the pump disperses that water to minimize the risk of lower-level flooding and structural water damage.
- Channel drains. A channel drain features a wide, in-ground trench that collects and disperses water like a typical gutter system. These drains are most commonly used in large, flat areas like driveways, pool decks, spas, and parking areas.
- French drains. A French drain is designed to collect and disperse water that naturally accumulates around the foundation of a home or building. The drain features a standard, in-ground trench with an inset, perforated water collection pipe. Gravel fills in the trench to cover the pipe and provide additional debris filtration.
- Catch basins. Catch basins are designed to sit in low points throughout a property to collect and disperse water that would naturally collect in the area. These drains have a top-mounted grate to filter out debris, and they channel water away from the property toward a municipal storm drain.
Ready to find the best drainage solutions for your Greenville property? Contact Andy’s today to discuss your project!
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Whether you’re looking to improve security around your Greenville property or upgrade the look and feel of your landscaping, professionally installed outdoor lighting is the way to go.
At Andy’s, we specialize in outdoor lighting design and installation, as well as maintenance and repairs for all types of landscape lighting. Whether we installed your system or another company set it up, we’ll help you keep it in tip-top shape year round.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, customer service has been our number one priority since 1987. We understand our customers are the foundation of our business, and even after growing our team to over 200 members over the last three decades, you and your satisfaction are still our top priority.
We know what superb workmanship and outstanding customer service look like. On every job we undertake, we strive for nothing less than excellence. It doesn’t matter how large or small your project is, when you work with our team, you can expect the best. Why choose us? Here’s just a handful of reasons:
- We’ve maintained a long-standing A+ rating with the BBB.
- We’re an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient.
- We hold certification as a Best Pick Contractor from Best Pick Reports.
- We’ve earned a listing on the Good Contractors List.
- Many of our technicians have college degrees in horticulture and agriculture.
Ready to work with a top-tier team to keep your sprinklers, drainage system, or outdoor lighting in excellent condition year round? Then get in touch with Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting! Give us a call today at 469-892-1014 or contact us to get started on your project!