Expert Sprinkler Repair, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Waco, TX
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Waco, TX
You care about the health and appearance of your lawn and foliage, and so do we. At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, we know even the best sprinkler systems can develop problems over time. We’re here to fix them. For over 30 years, we’ve proudly served Waco homeowners with comprehensive sprinkler system repair, irrigation system reroutes, and system maintenance. We know how much you care about your property, and that’s why we’re here to help you take great care of it. What can we help you with? We offer:
- Sprinkler system repair. Aging sprinkler system components inevitably fail over time, and depending on the quality of the parts, they may only function optimally for a handful of years. Inclement weather can also damage your Waco home’s sprinkler system, resulting in broken heads, damaged wires, faulty control systems, and more. Our expert technicians can repair any damaged or non-functional system components you may encounter, and if they can’t repair it, they can replace it.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Every sprinkler system requires routine maintenance for sustained functionality. Our licensed technicians can inspect every part of your system for potential problems, poor placement, or damage and perform the necessary updates, repairs, and adjustments.
- Irrigation system reroutes. Redesigning your landscaping, adding a pool, or putting an addition on your Waco home will affect your existing irrigation system. We can reroute the system to accommodate any property changes you have planned, and if you need to update aging components or rearrange placement, we can take care of that too.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Ready to trade in your standard sprinklers for a more efficient, easy-to-use irrigation system? Tired of watching as your lawn and foliage die off during our notorious Texas droughts? Then you need drip irrigation. With drip irrigation installed on your Waco property, your lawn and landscaping don’t have to suffer when rainfall is lacking. Instead, you’ll enjoy a lush, healthy lawn while adhering to local water conservation regulations.
Drip irrigation systems are designed to slowly deliver drips of water that absorb directly into the surrounding soil. Rather than sitting on the surface of your lawn and foliage, water travels directly into the root zone of your grass and plants, ensuring they receive the necessary hydration to thrive. Because they dispense water directly into the ground, drip irrigation systems also provide more efficient watering as they effectively eliminate evaporation and prevent excess runoff.
Expert Drainage Solutions in Waco
Do you have a soggy lawn? What about patches of standing water around your property? Excess water accumulation around your yard isn’t just an eyesore — it can cause structural damage to your home over time. At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, our Waco drainage specialists help you tackle this problem with a range of functional, high-quality drainage systems designed to efficiently clear water from your property. We install:
- Channel drains. If water accumulates in your driveway or across large areas of your property, a channel drain may be a perfect solution. Channel drains function using gravity to draw in and divert surface water through an underground trench. These drains are common fixtures in driveways and around pools, spas, and downspouts.
- French drains. Using a perforated underground tube, French drains draw in excess surface and subsurface water from your property. They’re a perfect solution for soggy lawns and areas of water accumulation throughout your yard.
- Catch basins. An essential component in many drainage systems, catch basins are designed to draw in surface water and direct it toward underground piping. They also function to prevent outdoor debris from entering drainage piping, which reduces clogging.
- Sump pumps. If you own a poorly draining property, water accumulation around your foundation can result in structural home damage over time. A sump pump can help solve the problem. We can install one or more pumps around your home to collect excess subsurface water and divert it away from your home.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Need more after-dark visibility around your yard? Want to boost your curb appeal? Whether you plan on entertaining guests outdoors after the sun goes down or need additional lighting to better protect your property, we have you covered. Not only does professionally installed outdoor lighting add a unique touch to your landscaping, but it also provides additional security and peace of mind throughout the night.
To ensure your property is well illuminated after the sun goes down, our contractors will work with you to develop a functional and tasteful plan for your landscape lighting design. After our Waco outdoor lighting experts have determined the most suitable lighting design and fixtures for your space, we’ll begin with your outdoor lighting installation. Because we strive to deliver only the best, our team thoroughly tests every product before we install it. We only acquire materials from manufacturers we trust, and all our technicians have extensive training in industry-standard installation techniques.
To further serve our customers, we also provide outdoor lighting repair and maintenance. Whether you have existing landscape lighting installed by another contractor or a setup installed by our technicians, we can work on it. From weather-related damage to everyday wear and tear, our expert technicians can take care of any outdoor lighting issues you encounter.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, we’ve proudly served Waco homeowners for over 30 years. It’s always been our goal to deliver the best customer service in the business, and that’s why we’ve earned:
- An A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- A listing in the Good Contractors List directory after passing extensive screening
- Certification on Best Pick Reports as a Best Pick Contractor
- A five-star rating from Home Services Review
- A Super Service Award from Angie’s List
To ensure each of our customers receives the best service possible, we also place an emphasis on ongoing industry training for both our crew leaders and employees. And to provide unmatched peace of mind when we work on your property, all of our service technicians are fully licensed and insured.
About Waco, TX
Affectionately referred to as the heart of Texas, Waco is a vibrant city with a rich history. The area offers myriad sights and activities. From scenic hiking and biking to cultural and historic districts that showcase the city’s rich heritage, there’s something for everyone. Waco’s friendly atmosphere, wide variety of entertainment options, and cultural charm make it both a wonderful place to visit and to settle down with family.Ready to plan or update your irrigation system, property drainage, or outdoor lighting? Give our Waco team a call today at 254-829-3800 or leave us a message on our contact page, and we’ll call you back promptly.
Why Choose Us
There are many reasons to choose Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting for your landscaping needs. We help you cut down on costly repairs, enjoy year-round watering efficiency, and give you the opportunity to watch your beloved plants flourish.
Ready To Schedule Your Service? We’ll Call You!
Contact Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting in Waco! Gaining the trust of Waco residents is our priority, and it shows in how loyal our customers are to us. Just check out our customer reviews, and you will see how much we have helped Waco locals beautify their lawns, depending on the size of the job.
Our online scheduling is temporarily closed – please call to schedule an appointment.
Waco, TX 76712
Cash, Check, All Major Credit Cards
For outstanding sprinkler repair, drip irrigation, and landscape lighting services in Waco, TX, please call Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting at 254-829-3800! We serve entire Waco, TX 76633, 76643, 76657, 76701, 76702, 76703, 76704, 76705, 76706, 76707, 76708, 76710, 76711, 76712, 76714, 76797, 76798, 76799.