Landscape Drainage Repairs & Lawn Drainage Systems
The advantages of a professionally installed drainage system are self-evident. Sudden downpours or continual rainfall in a very short time can add up to flooding in and around your home. At Andy’s Drainage division our professional drainage technicians have more than 20 years of extensive experience and knowledge helping homeowners prevent flooding and water damage. A properly designed drainage system provides the following advantages:
- Prevents soil erosion in and around your home foundation
- Prevents standing water which causes slippery surfaces
- Prevents mosquito infestation
- Protects plants and trees helping them thrive
- Prevents your landscape from drowning
These benefits emphasize the importance of why Andy’s Drainage takes a whole-system approach to lawn landscape drainage so that all the applicable functions and fixtures work together for the improvement and value of the entire property. We rely on science, not guesswork when it comes to drainage systems. In implementing your drainage system, we will scientifically assess:
- Determine where excess water is coming from
- How quickly the water needs to flow away to avoid flooding
- Whether a sump pump or gravity is necessary to draw water away
- Determine if the drains should be installed at or below the grade
- What type of drain will be most effective
Andy’s Drainage can correct any drainage issue you’re having. Whether we’re implementing area drains, surface drains, French drains, channel drains, sump pumps, catch basins and grates, or some combination those, we make sure you’re well taken care of. No matter what type of soil you have, or existing landscaping, we can determine the problem, discuss the best solutions and professionally install your yard drainage system.
Most important is our thoroughness in providing you with a detailed explanation of your drainage problem along with a written estimate so that you know exactly what we’ll be doing and the cost involved.
Don’t let the Texas weather ruin your landscape, call our landscape drainage company for all your drainage and irrigation services today. When you need it done right the first time, call Andy’s.