It happens every spring – homeowners turn on their sprinkler system with their fingers crossed, hoping that everything still works the same as it did the previous summer. When it does, many of them mistakenly assume that they’ll have the same luck next year – sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. You should seriously consider taking the uncertainty out of the equation by scheduling a sprinkler system inspection once a year.
What to Expect
When you call Andy’s Sprinkler to schedule your sprinkler system inspection, we’ll make sure each and every component is working properly to make sure you’ll get reliable performance all summer long. Here are just some of the things we do.
- Check the irrigation system for any leaks around rotors and spray heads, as well as look for wet spots in your lawn.
- Look for any bent or laying-over sprinkler heads, and also look for damage or cracks.
- Cleaning and adjusting rotor- and spray-type sprinklers to make sure you’re getting the right amount of coverage and checking for any dry spots.
- Checking all sprinkler heads for correct coverage and make sure that they do not need to be raised or lowered.
- Making any recommendations necessary for improvements to increase efficiency and performance.
We’ll also make sure that your system has a sprinkler climate sensor – something many other sprinkler contractors don’t do. As important as water conservation is in all parts of Texas, no sprinkler system should ever run when it is raining. We’ll check your sensor to make sure it is working correctly – if you are caught watering your lawn during a big rain, you could be looking at a substantial fine.
Contact Andy’s Sprinkler online or call us at 817-608-0660 and schedule your sprinkler system inspection as soon as possible. With the blazing hot summer months coming up, a reliable sprinkler will be more important than ever.