Sprinkler System Checkup, Maintenance & Tune-Up Services
Maintenance, Repair and Tune-Up Services for Sprinkler Systems
Like a car motor that has sat idle for several months, your sprinkler irrigation system needs to be properly tuned and checked before trying to water any part of your landscape. Our sprinkler technicians have been trained to use a system of checks and testing to ensure your sprinklers, controller box, timer, valve zones, and circuits are all working properly.
Our Tune-Up Process
- Inspect the irrigation system for any wet spots in the lawn or leaks around the spray heads and rotors.
- Check and replace the controller backup battery if it’s more than two years old or not producing a full charge.
- Straighten any sprinkler heads that are bent or laying over, checking for any cracks or damage.
- Examine the system for any broken, malfunctioning or cracked sprinkler heads or nozzles (head replacement/repairs will be an additional fee)
- Clean and adjust all spray type sprinklers and test spray patterns to ensure optimal coverage.
- Clean and adjust all rotor-type sprinklers, testing for total coverage to make sure there are no dry spots.
- Check for wet spots, dry spots, and leaks.
- Ensure all zones are working by checking each station zone by zone.
- Check all heads for proper coverage.
- Identify all heads that need to be raised or lowered.
- Check water meter for leaks that are not visible.
- Check rain and freeze sensor for proper operation.
- Set controller for proper settings based on weather conditions and the season.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
After we’ve done a full checkup and performed any necessary sprinkler maintenance on your system, we’ll run it through several cycles. We want to make sure it’s still maintaining proper water pressure, and that all the zones in the system are performing exactly as they’re supposed to.
If we find that your sprinkler system is demonstrating intermittent problems, we’ll immediately diagnose the issue and provide you with an estimate on any necessary sprinkler system repair.
Commercial & Residential Sprinkler System Tune-Up
It is unfortunate, but homeowners often neglect their sprinkler system. Typically speaking, most people naturally assume their sprinkler system is working as intended. It is easy to forget about a sprinkler system, especially those with built-in timers for the early morning hours. That being said, it’s a good idea to schedule regular tune-up services for both commercial and residential sprinkler systems. Scheduling tune-ups for your system will ensure that everything is functioning, no water is being wasted, and your investment was worth the time and energy!
At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting, we provide sprinkler system tune-up services for anyone seeking an efficient, controlled watering system. A tune-up of your sprinkler system ensures unobstructed flow, total control, and, when required, we will replace old sprinkler heads and nozzles for overall efficiency. Even a sprinkler needs an update over time!
Emergency Sprinkler System Checkup
As with any old appliance in our homes, sprinkler systems will age and begin to fail. These systems, while convenient and highly efficient, were not built to last forever. Most can withstand the local weather. Unfortunately, a leak or broken sprinkler head could lower the efficiency of the entire system. It pays to be proactive. We recommend scheduling regular sprinkler system checkups on occasion – at least annually – for the most benefit.
If you notice a broken sprinkler head, or perhaps your entire system is not working as it should, consider calling Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting for an emergency checkup. Your lawn is a fickle thing. Without water, the grass will begin to brown and die, and plants will start to wilt. Any homeowner who genuinely cares about their lawn understands the need for thorough watering. A broken sprinkler system just will not suffice. Our emergency sprinkler system checkup will catch any issues in their tracks, allowing our technicians the opportunity to resolve the problem carefully and quickly!
Sprinkler System Checkup Cost
In the spring, flowers will bloom, and the grass will begin to turn green. It is often easy to ignore the impending threat of summer droughts. They are a distant concern to most homeowners. You should be planning ahead, though. Scheduling a sprinkler system checkup annually is a smart investment. Our experienced technicians will examine the entire system, locating any weak points, leaks, or broken sprinkler heads and we will repair them promptly.
As a homeowner, you’re likely worried about the cost of such services. Let us get one thing clear: At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting, we provide affordable sprinkler system checkup services for homeowners. We never wish to nickel and dime anyone. You will always receive a full quote for our services, without any hidden fees or unneeded services and products. We are upfront about our pricing and believe you receive quality service for the cost!
Do yourself a favor, don’t run a dormant sprinkler system before having it properly inspected and checked. Call our Sprinkler System Company for all your maintenance and tune-ups for your sprinklers and irrigation system. You will be surprised how much money and time you’ll save by having an expert technician service your system.