Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Oklahoma City, OK
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Oklahoma City
Looking for sprinkler system repairs or maintenance in Oklahoma City? Perhaps your property has a few drainage issues you need to solve? Could your yard use some well-placed landscape lighting to enhance its appearance? Let our team at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting help you out!
Since 1987, we’ve specialized in premium irrigation services, property drainage solutions, and landscape lighting services for Oklahoma City property owners. When you’re looking for a service team that’s truly dedicated to providing quality workmanship and top-notch customer service, make us your first call!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Oklahoma City, OK
Every sprinkler system requires routine maintenance and repairs periodically throughout its life. And in some cases, a sprinkler system may also need to be partially or fully rerouted to provide adequate hydration for each zone of your lawn. If your sprinkler system needs service, we can help you with:
- Sprinkler system maintenance. All sprinkler systems require routine maintenance and zone testing to ensure optimal performance. Our technicians can test your system zone by zone to look for performance problems, and if we find anything that needs attention, we’ll make the appropriate adjustments or repairs to keep your system functioning at its best.
- Sprinkler system repairs. Whether you’re dealing with a broken sprinkler head, a nonfunctional control box, or any other issue, our technicians can locate the offending component, diagnose the problem, and make the appropriate repair or replacement on the spot.
- Irrigation system reroutes. If you’re planning to make changes to your landscaping or already have, sections of your existing irrigation system likely need to be rerouted to ensure proper water dispersion. Our technicians can design a rerouting plan that provides adequate hydration to your turf and foliage and either partially or completely reroute your sprinklers.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Want to ensure your Oklahoma City lawn and foliage stay as healthy as possible? Then it may be time to consider upgrading your traditional irrigation system to a drip irrigation system.
With drip irrigation, your turf and plants get a steady, controlled dispersion of water directly around their root systems. This water delivery method allows your grass and foliage to absorb water where they need it most while minimizing the risk of overwatering, soil nutrient loss, and pest problems.
Drip irrigation can also help you save on your monthly water bills because, unlike a traditional sprinkler system, it does not overspray or deliver water in areas where water isn’t needed. If you’d like to learn more about this advanced irrigation system and how it can benefit your property, give Andy’s a call today for more information.
Expert Drainage Solutions in Oklahoma City
Every Oklahoma City property needs drainage solutions that not only protect the landscaping from water damage but also ensure that the foundation of the home doesn’t fall victim to water intrusion. At Andy’s, we specialize in a variety of premium drainage solutions for Oklahoma City homeowners, including:
- French drains. If your lawn frequently develops areas of standing water, or it’s almost always soggy, the solution may be a French drain. This drain allows surface and subsurface water to channel through a bed of gravel, which provides natural debris filtration. The water is then directed toward a larger, municipal drainage system.
- Channel drains. If your driveway, walkway, pool deck, or parking area tends to accumulate too much surface water, a channel drain can help. This drain is ideal for collecting and dispersing surface water over large, flat areas, and it functions almost exactly like a gutter system, only it’s buried in the ground.
- Catch basins. A crucial component in most property drainage systems, catch basins draw in surface water at particularly low points throughout a property. These basins feature a top-mounted grate that filters out debris, and they direct excess water toward a larger, usually municipal, drainage system.
- Sump pumps. This pump sits within a sump pit that’s positioned in the lowest level of your home, whether that’s a basement or a crawlspace. When subsurface water migrates through the soil around your foundation, it collects in the sump pit, where the sump pump diverts it away from your house, often toward a larger drainage system.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Want to enhance the after-dark appearance of your landscaping? Or perhaps you’re looking to heighten nighttime security around your property? Then it’s time to consider outdoor lighting installation and service, and at Andy’s, we provide both.
Not only are our technicians experts in outdoor lighting design and installation, but they’re also specialists in landscape lighting repair and maintenance. Whether you’re looking to install new lighting from the ground up or your existing outdoor lighting requires maintenance or repairs, our team can help.
We only carry the highest-quality lighting products on the market, and you can rest assured that if we wouldn’t install it on our property, we certainly won’t install it on yours either. If you’re ready to learn more about your outdoor lighting options with our team, get in touch with us today to discuss your project.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we’ve proudly provided sprinkler, drainage, and lighting solutions to Oklahoma City property owners for several decades. We know our business is only as reputable as the service we provide, which is why we’ve worked diligently to earn and maintain:
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- A coveted listing on The Good Contractors List
- A 5-star rating on Home Service’s Review
- A Best-Pick Contractor certification from Best Pick Reports
We know you have a plethora of options when selecting a sprinkler, drainage, or outdoor lighting contractor, which is why we’ve worked hard for decades to be the best. If you’re looking for a team that cares as much about your property as you do, then reach out to Andy’s.
To learn more about how we can help with your irrigation, property drainage, or outdoor lighting needs, give us a call today or contact us online to discuss your project, and we’ll be in touch!
Why Choose Us?
Whether you are looking to cut back on water usage, transform your lawn, or protect your home from water damage, Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting can help you with lawn installation and repair services in Oklahoma City, OK.
for Oklahoma City, OK
Give us a call or reach out to us here online at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting in Oklahoma City, OK. We can help you create the lawn you’ve been dreaming about.