Expert Drip Irrigation System Installation
Efficient Water Savings Using Drip Irrigation
With many areas facing continued drought, and water restrictions being enforced in many areas of the state, conserving water and using it efficiently is sensible and saves you money. A professionally designed drip irrigation system will provide minimal water runoff, little if any evaporation, and deep percolation.
As part of Andy’s Sprinkler services, our irrigation specialists design and install professional drip irrigation systems to ensure that plants, trees, flowers, and foliage receive proper watering directly at the roots.
How Does Drip Irrigation Work?
Using drip irrigation, drips of water are slowly delivered to the soil directly at the root zone of plants and trees, without wasting water on areas of the landscape that don’t need it. By placing the drip emitters just at the plant’s root zone, you can use less water and with greater efficiency. This irrigation method allows the water to move deeper into the soil, encouraging deeper root growth. In addition, the low flow of drip system enables watering of large areas using a single water source.
Another advantage of using a low flowing drip irrigation system is that it allows watering any time of the day!
Benefits of Drip Irrigation System
- Water Efficiency and Savings: Applying slow drips of water directly where it’s needed eliminates runoff and leads to less evaporation from soil and leaves, achieving maximum water conservation and savings on your water bill.
- Professional Installation: Andy’s Irrigation installs your drip irrigation system quickly and efficiently. You will have your system working the same day. We guarantee it!
- Eliminating Weeds and Water-Borne Pests: By focusing the water on the root base of the plants, weeds will not receive the moisture needed to germinate and spread. This process also reduces the standing water which provides mosquitoes the chance to lay their eggs and spread disease.
- Versatile and Flexible: Slow drip irrigation systems can be used in new and existing landscapes, easily adapting to configurations where there are slopes, rugged terrain, and areas that receive a lot of wind.
- Targeting the Root Zone: Andy’s drip irrigation systems are meant to improve and increase existing or new root activity, which creates a beneficial environment for plant growth.
- Savings: Conservation and saving money are two great reasons why you should invest in a professionally installed drip irrigation system by Andy’s Irrigation.
As you can see, a low-volume drip irrigation system benefits your landscape, improves the aesthetics around the outside of your home, and protects the environment. So, if you’re tired of losing your plants, shrubs, flowers, and trees to hot Texas summers, give us a call.
Drip Irrigation System Cost
Today’s drip irrigation systems are a sound investment. Our professionally designed and installed systems are more efficient than a traditional sprinkler system. The best part is that the state of Texas allows drip irrigation systems, even during drought restrictions!
Scheduling professional installation for a drip irrigation system can vary in price. Thankfully, we complete the job in one day, and with efficiency in mind. All-in-all, the system is a worthwhile investment and provides excellent benefits. Of course, higher-end kits are also available. For the same price, you’ll receive a 1-year warranty on all services, too. Some factors that will affect cost include:
- Yard size
- Soil type
- Large trees
We will consider these factors when writing up a comprehensive quote. We do not include any hidden fees or charges for services and products you do not need. At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting, we are upfront and honest about our prices because we know they are worth it!
Drip Irrigation System Replacement
In Texas, as you know, we face significant water droughts during the summer. When it comes to conserving water and being sensible, a drip irrigation system is undoubtedly the way to go. These systems have minimal water runoff, little to no evaporation, and better percolation overall. Our technicians will ensure your new drip irrigation system provides plants, trees, and flowers with the necessary amount of water.
Over time, however, even the most stalwart of drip irrigation systems will break down and cease to work correctly. Should this happen, you can either spend money to repair the old system or invest in a replacement. Often a replacement system is a smart move. New models are typically more efficient and use less water overall, making them a sound choice when efficiency is a concern. When you speak with our experienced technicians, they will offer expert advice on whether a replacement is the right move!
Call Andy’s irrigation company today and we’ll show you how easily a drip irrigation system will improve your home. Or you can take a moment and complete our appointment request, and someone will get right back to you to arrange a time.