Affordable Landscape Lighting Repair & Maintenance in DFW, Austin & San Antonio
Maintenance and Repair Services for Your Landscape Lighting
The next time you have a landscape lamp burn out in your tree don’t worry about climbing the tree to change it. One call to our outdoor lighting technician will take care of this lighting problem in no time at all. Andy’s Lighting has the landscape lighting repair and maintenance services you need; whether it’s an existing outdoor lighting system installed by someone else or a system we installed that needs maintenance or service work.
- Replacing dim or burned out bulbs
- Repairing broken switches, severed wiring, and burned out transformers
- Cleaning lenses, repairing, straightening and adjusting fixtures
- Re-angling fixtures based on changes to the home and landscape
- Trimming and minor pruning around shrubs, trees, and large plants that impede lighting
- Verifying lighting timers and dimmers are set properly
- Replacing non-operating control modules, timers and photocells
- Installing additional lighting to improve nighttime lighting around the property
In order to ensure you extend the life of your outdoor lighting system, routine maintenance is recommended at least once a year. Plants and trees grow, lawn care can sometimes do unexpected damage, weather can also wreak havoc on your fixtures, requiring adjustments or re-positioning. The lenses on fixtures can become clouded, dirty, and smeared, which dulls the brightness and lumens. If this happens to your security lighting, all lenses should be cleaned properly. As part of Andy’s comprehensive services, we offer routine maintenance as part of new installations during the first year.
Call our lighting repair technicians today and tell us what you need help with. Regardless of how simple or complex the repair is, we can get it handled. If you just need a yearly maintenance checkup on your system, we can set up a convenient time to meet with you and perform any and all necessary maintenance services you may need.