Affordable Irrigation System Repair Services
Your Top Irrigation Specialists
It is crucial that your residential irrigation system is working properly to avoid wasting water. The more water is wasted, the more money comes out of your pocket. A good irrigation system properly installed with the highest quality parts will provide you service for many years, but it must be maintained and checked regularly to ensure you’re getting the most from the system.
Let the experts at Andy’s help you with your irrigation system so you can be confident that any repairs are being done by specialists. Our irrigation technicians are highly skilled and knowledgeable about all the working elements of residential irrigation systems.
Common Irrigation Problems
- Sprinkler spray heads or rotor heads are set too low, not spraying above the grass.
- Sprinkler spray heads or rotors are out of adjustment, spraying areas that don’t need water.
- Zone valves are leaking, not closing properly, leaving water build up around the spray heads or rotor heads.
- Zone valves that are old and don’t turn on or don’t shut off must be replaced with new ones.
- Controller box or timer does not work properly because of poor wiring, the box is bad, a bad battery, or faulty zone valve.
- PVC pipes cracking or busting underground.
When you suspect there may be a leak, call us to inspect your irrigation system, locate the source of the problem, and fix it quickly.
Call Andy’s irrigation repair technicians today and have them solve your irrigation system problems before they become costly. You can also complete our appointment request form and our staff will get right back to you to set up a time for us to come out.