Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Heartland, TX
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Heartland
Searching for an expert team that cares about your property as much as you do? Look no further than Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting! Since 1987, we’ve proudly provided property owners in Heartland, TX, with expert-grade sprinkler, drainage, and outdoor lighting solutions.
At Andy’s, our team specializes in design, installation, maintenance, and repair for in-ground sprinkler systems, drip irrigation systems, drainage solutions, and landscape lighting. We also specialize in sprinkler system reroutes and offer a variety of premium-quality sprinklers, outdoor lighting, and drainage products.
Our commitment to quality service has never wavered over our 30+ years in business. And as always, we strive to provide the highest quality solutions at the most cost-effective price point. When you need a team that truly cares and always puts your needs first, give us a call!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Heartland, TX
A lawn can’t thrive without adequate irrigation, especially in our hot, arid Texas climate. And even the best sprinkler system is bound to develop a few issues over time. But that doesn’t mean you have to let those issues negatively affect your property.
Performing routine sprinkler system maintenance and intermittent component repairs will help ensure that your Heartland property’s irrigation system remains in optimal condition for years. Whether your sprinklers need a routine checkup, a few repairs, or a design overhaul, we can help you with:
- Sprinkler system maintenance. When you call us for sprinkler system maintenance, we’ll activate and assess every zone of your system. We’ll check for damaged and malfunctioning components, inspect for leaks, reposition any heads if necessary, and make any other required adjustments. When we’re done, we’ll give the system another once-over to ensure the water pressure is optimal and everything functions as it should.
- Sprinkler system repair. No matter what type of sprinkler system repair you need, we do it all. Sprinkler heads, control boxes, pipes, wiring, nozzles, valves, water waste, poor spray patterns — whatever’s malfunctioning, we’ll find it, diagnose it, fix it, or replace it.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. When you change the design of your property, the design of your sprinkler system typically needs to follow suit. Or if your existing sprinkler system was poorly laid out, it may need an overhaul in specific zones. Whether you’re adding a pool, overhauling your landscaping, building a home addition, or looking to improve an existing system that isn’t delivering adequate irrigation to all areas of your yard, we can help. We’ll assess the current layout, redesign any sections of the system that need it, and reroute all necessary components.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Ready to discover what a difference drip irrigation can make in the health of your turf and foliage? Get in touch with our team at Andy’s! We specialize in designing, installing, and maintaining drip irrigation systems for properties throughout Heartland, TX, and the surrounding areas.
With a drip irrigation system, your lawn and foliage receive steady, controlled drips of water directly near their roots. This style of irrigation minimizes the risk of overwatering and soil nutrient loss, allowing your landscaping to truly thrive. When you upgrade to drip irrigation from a traditional in-ground sprinkler system, you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Reduced monthly water expenses
- Decreased weed growth
- Less sprinkler system maintenance
- Lower risk of plant disease caused by excess moisture
- Fewer water-loving pests
- Increased irrigation effectiveness on uneven ground
Curious whether a drip irrigation system is right for your Heartland property? Contact Andy’s today to discuss your irrigation needs!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Heartland
If your property has low-lying areas where water has a tendency to collect, installing a drainage system can improve the health of your Heartland property’s lawn and reduce the risk of flooding. At Andy’s, we install several types of high-quality drainage solutions on Heartland properties, including:
- French drains. A French drain is highly effective at collecting water that typically accumulates around a building’s foundation. It features a basic in-ground trench with an inset, perforated pipe that collects water while filtering out debris. The entire thing is filled with gravel, making it an aesthetic yet functional addition to any property that needs drainage help.
- Channel drains. Channel drains are well-suited for large, flat areas like driveways, saunas, pool decks, and parking areas. They feature a wide, in-ground trench with a grate that filters out debris. These drains collect water just as the gutter system on your house does, except they disperse that water over a large area to prevent flooding.
- Catch basins. Catch basins are designed to sit at low points throughout a property to collect water that would typically pool in the area. They feature a large, in-ground water collection basin with an above-ground grate that filters out debris.
- Sump pumps. If you live in a low-lying area and have a basement or a crawlspace, you need a sump pump to collect water that naturally migrates through the soil around your home. Without a sump pump, the lowest level of your home is at risk for water damage and flooding.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Professionally installed outdoor lighting can improve the look, ambiance, security, and overall value of your Heartland property. Whether you already have a lighting system and it needs maintenance or repairs, or you’re looking to have a brand new system designed and installed, give us a call!
At Andy’s, we only use the highest-quality lighting products on the market because we know they stand the test of time. You can trust our expert technicians to keep your landscape in excellent shape for the long haul, whether we installed it or not.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
Customer service is our top priority at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, and that’s because we know we wouldn’t be in business if it weren’t for our stellar customers. Throughout our 30+ years serving Heartland property owners, we’ve earned a few accolades that speak to the quality of the products and services we deliver. Take a look:
- A long-lasting A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau
- A listing on the Good Contractors List
- A long-standing five-star rating on Home Services Review
- An Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Certification as a Best Pick Contractor from Best Pick Reports
When you need expert technicians that’ll treat your Heartland property with as much care as you do, the team at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting is the one to call. To discuss your sprinkler, drainage, irrigation, or outdoor lighting needs, feel free to give us a call today at 469-892-1014 or contact us, and we’ll be in touch!