Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Farmersville, TX
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Farmersville
Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting offers irrigation system services and property drainage solutions, as well as landscape lighting design, installation, and maintenance for property owners throughout the Farmersville, TX, area.
Since 1987, our service-driven team has been committed to providing homeowners and commercial property owners with exceptional service. Our unmatched workmanship, high-quality products, and unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction have allowed us to grow to where we are today.
When you need sprinkler, drainage, or outdoor lighting solutions for your Farmersville property, give us a call!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Farmersville, TX
If you’re trying to maintain healthy, vibrant turf, your property must have an efficient and properly maintained sprinkler system. At Andy’s, we’ve been installing, rerouting, repairing, and maintaining sprinkler systems for over 30 years. When you need a sprinkler system expert in Farmersville, we’re the team to call.
Whether you need to reroute your sprinklers to accommodate new landscaping or your irrigation system needs some TLC, we’ve got you covered. We specialize in:
- Sprinkler system maintenance. No sprinkler system is designed to last forever, but with routine maintenance, you can extend its life. Our technicians perform periodic, preventive system checkups and assess your system zone by zone. They’ll identify minor issues before they become major problems, so you can take care of any necessary repairs or improvements as early as possible.
- Sprinkler system repair. Sprinkler system parts inevitably wear out over time, and when they do, they can seriously affect the system’s operational efficiency. Our repair technicians can diagnose any problem with your sprinkler system and recommend the most cost-effective solution.
- Irrigation system reroutes. Any time you change up the landscaping of your property, you may need to reroute your existing irrigation system to accommodate the changes. Our technicians can reroute specific zones of your system or the entire thing to ensure it provides adequate hydration where your property needs it most.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
In some areas of your property, traditional sprinkler systems can waste quite a bit of water, and in our often-arid Texas climate, water-use restrictions are fairly common. But even when it’s dry outside, your lawn and foliage need adequate hydration to survive. If you’re tired of dealing with an inefficient traditional irrigation setup, it may be time to consider upgrading to drip irrigation.
Our expert technicians can design and install a professional drip irrigation system that percolates a controlled amount of water straight into the soil beneath your turf and plants. With this type of system in place, you’ll enjoy several benefits, including:
- Direct hydration at the root level
- Less water runoff and soggy areas on your property
- Reduced soil nutrient loss
- Dramatically reduced likelihood of overwatering
Curious how a drip irrigation system can transform your lawn? Contact Andy’s today to discuss your irrigation needs!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Farmersville
If you have soggy spots on your property or standing water anywhere on your lawn, implementing a drainage system can help solve the problem. At Andy’s, we install several types of drainage systems designed to collect excess water at low points throughout your property and direct it away from your home. Choose from:
- French drains. A basic ditch in the ground with an inset, perforated pipe that collects water while filtering out debris, a French drain is an excellent solution for collecting excess water around a building’s foundation.
- Catch basins. This type of drain has a large basin with a grate on top that prevents debris from flowing into the collection area with the water. The basin sits at a low point on the property, and the attached drainage pipe directs water toward a larger municipal drainage system.
- Channel drains. These drains are designed for large areas like pool decks, driveways, and parking areas. They have a large channel that collects water just like a gutter system, but rather than attaching to the building, they sit in the ground.
- Sump pumps. You need a sump pump in the lowest level of your home or building to collect excess subsurface water and keep it away from your foundation.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Professionally installed lighting serves several purposes. It can enhance nighttime security, improve the value of your property, increase nighttime visibility, and elevate the look and feel of your landscaping. But landscape lighting can only serve those functions when it’s properly designed, installed, and maintained.
At Andy’s, we specialize in outdoor lighting design, installation, repair, and long-term maintenance for properties throughout the Farmersville area. Even if we didn’t install the lighting you have now, you can count on our experts to repair and maintain it for the long haul.
Contact Andy’s today to discuss your landscape lighting needs!
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we’ve built our business on a foundation of excellent customer service, honesty, extensive industry knowledge, and high-quality workmanship. We’re committed to providing top-notch products, top-notch service, and total satisfaction. That’s why we’ve grown to over 200 team members, multiple locations, and a long list of long-time clients.
Over our 30+ years in business, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, as well as several accolades, including:
- Best Pick Contractor Certification from Best Pick Reports
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- A five-star rating from Home Services Review
- A listing on the Good Contractors List
Ready to discuss sprinkler, landscape lighting, or drainage needs for your Farmersville property? Contact Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting online or give us a call today at 972-418-6998 to learn more about our services and how we can help!