Expert Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services in Lowry Crossing, SC
Best Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services in Lowry Crossing
Looking for the best sprinkler system service in the Lowry Crossing area? You’ve come to the right place! At Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, we’ve proudly served Lowry Crossing and the surrounding cities for more than 30 years and have built a reputation for excellence throughout the area.
Our highly skilled teams specialize in comprehensive sprinkler system service, drip irrigation systems, drainage design and installation, and outdoor lighting solutions. If you need help keeping your lawn and landscaping in top-notch condition, we’re ready to make that happen.
Ready to discuss your sprinkler, landscape lighting, or property drainage needs? Contact us today to get started!
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Lowry Crossing, SC
Want to keep your Lowry Crossing yard in top-notch condition? Then you must take care of your sprinkler system, and at Andy’s, we’re here to help you do just that. Our skilled technicians specialize in several sprinkler system services for Lowry Crossing property owners, including:
- Sprinkler system repair. Whether you’re dealing with damaged or leaking sprinkler heads, poor spray patterns, or clogged valves, we can fix the issue. No matter what kind of problem your sprinkler system is having, our skilled team can diagnose it and repair it promptly.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Every sprinkler system needs routine maintenance to function optimally. That includes testing each zone, checking for functionality issues, cleaning various system components, and identifying potential problems before they get worse. Our technicians specialize in comprehensive system maintenance and can ensure your sprinklers perform their best at all times.
- Sprinkler system reroutes. If you’re changing anything about the design of your yard, there’s a good chance a section of your sprinkler system will need to be rerouted to accommodate the change. Our technicians can redesign and install a portion of the system or the entire thing to ensure your turf and foliage receive the water they need to thrive.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Tired of overwatering your plants? Tired of dealing with excessive spray from your traditional sprinkler system? Then it may be time to consider upgrading to drip irrigation, which is designed to deliver a slow and steady drip of water near the root systems of your plants.
With drip irrigation, you’ll enjoy several benefits that conventional sprinkler systems simply can’t deliver. These include:
- More efficient watering
- Reduced water waste and lower water bills
- Lower likelihood of water-loving pest problems
- Minimized risk of soil nutrient loss
- Lower risk of soil erosion caused by excessive watering
Think it might be time to invest in drip irrigation? Contact us today to learn more about your options!
Expert Drainage Solutions in Lowry Crossing
Does your property have drainage issues? Perhaps you’ve noticed a few soggy areas or sections of your yard that repeatedly have standing water? If so, the foundation of your home may be at risk for water damage, and your landscaping may be in danger of flooding.
At Andy’s, our expertly designed drainage solutions can help. We specialize in a variety of drainage systems for Lowry Crossing property owners:
- Channel drains are designed to channel excess water away from large, flat areas like driveways, parking areas, and pool decks. These drains function much like a gutter system, but they’re installed in the ground.
- Catch basins, also known as storm drains, are designed to collect water that gathers in low points throughout a property. They filter out debris and then direct incoming water to a larger, municipal drainage system.
- French drains also collect water at low points throughout a property, particularly near the foundation of a home. They’re especially effective in yards that have any degree of slope. These drains have a perforated pipe that’s buried in a gravel-filled trench, and as they collect water, they direct it away from the home and toward a municipal drainage system.
- Sump pumps are designed to be placed in the lowest level of a home (the basement or crawlspace) where they collect water that naturally migrates through the soil around the foundation. A sump pit collects the water and the sump pump itself diverts the water away from the home.
If your property could benefit from better drainage, give us a call today to see what we can do for you!
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
At Andy’s, we don’t just install outdoor lights. When we take on a Lowry Crossing outdoor lighting project, we work hard to ensure the end result is something you’ll enjoy and be proud to show off. Whether you’re looking to enhance late-night security around your home or create a peaceful and enchanting nighttime aesthetic, our outdoor lighting experts can bring your vision to life.
In addition to our outdoor lighting design and installation services, we also offer lighting repair and maintenance to help you keep your investment in top-notch condition. We carry the best products on the market, and our skilled technicians are some of the best in the industry. When you trust us with your lighting project, you can trust we’ll get the job done right.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, our entire team is fully committed to our clients’ total satisfaction, and that’s why we’ve maintained a reputation of excellence throughout Lowry Crossing for more than 30 years. We know you have dozens of choices when it comes to hiring a sprinkler, drainage, or outdoor lighting company, and that’s why we’ve worked diligently to set ourselves apart.
When you choose Andy’s, you’re choosing a team that has worked hard to earn and maintain:
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- An Angie’s List Super Service Award
- A coveted listing on the Good Contractors List
- A 5-star rating on Home Services Review
- Best Pick Contractor certification from Best Pick Reports
If you’re ready to discuss your sprinkler, drainage, or outdoor lighting project, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. Feel free to contact us or schedule a call, and a member of our team will be in touch promptly.